Breaking News

6/recent/ticker-posts

"I can't believe my luck": Australian boxing champion Covid shakes ... again

"I can't believe my luck": Australian boxing champion Covid shakes ... again. He is already heavily featured in Australian boxing history books, and Justice Honey appears to have re-signed with Covid-19 just days after his first infection, after which he was featured in a medical journal. It has become the subject.

"I can't believe my luck": Australian boxing champion Covid shakes ... again

The Australian heavyweight champion finally returned to the United States last Friday after recovering from a virus during a Christmas training camp in the United States and having a negative PCR test.

But after waking up from a post-workout sleep at his home in Brisbane on Saturday, he showed positive again.

The latest positive results came a few weeks after Honey's first test in Los Angeles, but fortunately the infection showed many mild symptoms, including Delta variants in the United States and Omicron when Honey returned. Speculation arose that he was infected.

"Honestly, I can't believe my luck. It's crazy to be positive again, but this time I'll be fine without the pain in my body, so I'll be back in the gym tomorrow after the quarantine period." Honey says. ..


"For the first time in the United States, I was really, really sick. I couldn't move. Rolling in bed was painful and really hard. Christmas and Boxing Day were the worst. Honestly, if I could get out of bed I could go to the hospital." But then I got better. Then last week I went back to training there and sweated. "


Despite the Covid-19 drama, the heavyweights have named his American camp a huge success after his innovation experience with LA-based Australian coach Justin Fortune.


"It's amazing what we've achieved in just a few weeks and a few fight sessions. It really clicked where I was working with Justin, and the main thing is that I used my strength," Honey said.


"People always admire my speed after sparring, but I gave these little tweaks to Justin, they all wanted to talk about my abilities in my pockets. It was even harmful!"


The 22-year-old will return to the United States for a month-long training camp after the next war, with Honey officially announcing his new 2022 schedule a few days later.


"After last year's problem, my hand was really beautiful and it's completely healed. And now I hope this virus is behind me. So back to training, (Paul) Galen Camp, and there was a really big 2022."

Post a Comment

0 Comments