Breaking News

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Leica M11 is the most beautiful camera I have ever purchased

The Leica M11 is the most beautiful camera I have ever purchased, For about $ 9,000, there is no autofocus, stability, or video recording. Leica fans will love it.

The Leica M11 is the most beautiful camera I have ever purchased

The Leica M11 is the latest full-frame digital rangefinder camera from the iconic photography company, with a 60-megapixel image sensor packed into an all-metal body, a significant improvement over the previous M10. Priced when launched later this month, the Leica Generic costs $ 8,995 (excluding lenses), but avoids features such as image stabilization, video recording, and even autofocus. And that's a kind of point. Leica fans will not buy this camera based on whether they have checked the box thoroughly on a special list.


The M11 is beautiful and is my favorite. Part of my brain is excited to pick up just one Leica and put it out for filming. When I received it as a gift, I carried Edinburgh as often as possible, and when I let go of the test model, I envied those who saw it.


But after spending a few weeks on the pre-release model, I have to admit, this isn't for me. I have a lot of things I like about it. The quality of the build is excellent. Its all-metal construction feels incredibly strong-not to mention the premium enough to justify its price. It's a bit thinner and lighter than the previous M10 ($ 4,995 on Amazon), but it's still high enough. Instead of completely removing or removing the base plate like the M10, you can access the SD card slot from inside the battery compartment. This is definitely an improvement.


On the back is an optical viewfinder and a bright, crisp 3.0-inch LCD screen for accessing menus and using live view (yes, there is live view). Some menus are easy and intuitive to navigate, even when shooting locations quickly. Battery life is great. Even after shooting a full day using Live View, more than a quarter of the battery remained. You can then charge the external cradle (included) or via a USB-C cable connected to the port at the bottom of the camera.

Post a Comment

0 Comments